• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should this business be operating?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Skewed

What is the name of your state?Kentucky
Posted once and got locked so lets try again a different way. Should this business be operating? There are links for the pdfs listed here that I can post on request.

Organization Number 0441845
Name BASIC KNEAD MASSAGE CLINIC, INC.
Profit or Non-Profit P - Profit
Company Type KCO - Kentucky Corporation
Status I - Inactive
Standing B - Bad
State KY
File Date 11/21/1997
Organization Date 11/21/1997
Last Annual Report N/A
Principal Office 3130 CUSTER DRIVE
LEXINGTON, KY 40517
Registered Agent Name Removed by poster
3130 CUSTER DRIVE
LEXINGTON, KY 40517
Authorized Shares 1000

Incorporators and Initial Directors

Incorporator Name Removed by poster

This organization has no assumed names
Images Available Online
Documents filed with the Office of the Secretary of State on September 15, 2004 or thereafter are available as scanned images or PDF documents. Documents filed prior to September 15, 2004 will become available as the images are created.
11/3/1998 1 page tiff PDF Administrative Dissolution
11/21/1997 3 pages tiff PDF Articles of Incorporation

Certificates Available

Profit Domestic Certificate of Admin. Dissolution
Certificate of Registered Agent (Domestic and Foreign)

Last edited:

fairisfair

Is it operating? it shows the business status as inactive.

and it appears that a certificate of dissolution has been filed, which to my knowledge means that the secretary of state has dissolved the corporate entity.

Skewed

The administrative dissolution reason is 'The corporation did not file its annual report with the Secretary of State within sixty days after it was due'.

Yes it is operating, just not at that address. However, the person masseuse license is current and appears to be in good standing.

fairisfair

The administrative dissolution reason is 'The corporation did not file its annual report with the Secretary of State within sixty days after it was due'.

Yes it is operating, just not at that address. However, the person masseuse license is current and appears to be in good standing.
Is the person making a living as a masseuse, or is the business actually operating? There is a distinct difference legally.

You don't have to answer as it doesn't pertain to your question, but what is your interest ? just curious.

Skewed

Is the person making a living as a masseuse, or is the business actually operating? There is a distinct difference legally.

You don't have to answer as it doesn't pertain to your question, but what is your interest ? just curious.
It certainly appears so to me, the business is in a small office complex, and there are signs on that unit stating the name of the place and it is listed in the phone book under that name. But I certainly will investigate that further.

My reasons??? I think this person is a con. Just a feeling I have.

If looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, it probably is.

Skewed

Is it possible that this is some kind of a franchise?? I seem to have found one in IA as well as another in KY.
I will look into it. But it would seem that it would have a larger presence on the web as far a website, at least for the one here. I have yet to find its website for here.

I dont think it a franchise myself

Last edited:

Skewed

I was just asking if this particular business should be operating, I thought thats what public forums was for.

And I am looking out for a good friend as well.

Skewed

Ok, I did not intend to waste anyones time. But this person makes me nervous as hell. Ultimetly I am looking out for a friend of mine. Despite the fact I think he is a con, my research is showing some things that dont really add up. My best interest is in a friend that I dont want hurt, physically or emotionally. I guess blame my military background for not being as forthcoming as I should have been when asked why I am wondering. But after a time in the service, you learn to only answer the questions as vague as possible. Please forgive me. All I am asking for is a little insight into this. I would love to provide the link to the site for the Sec. of State for this record, but the last time I did it got locked. I am just asking for some assistance and advice.

Everything that I find indicates that the business has been dissolved, yet I know for a fact it is still operating under the same name, just at a different address.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">