• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

signatures

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gro

What is the name of your state? I'm in BC, Canada but I'm looking for general advice.

Hi,
I'm in freelance web design and have been doing this for a while. I have only been dealing with local customers so far and I always have them sign a contract and send it back to me via post or scan and email.
I have a couple of people overseas interested and I'm wondering how to best go about it. Contact will be primarily through email and I can do all the work from my computer. Both do not own a scanner and I'm wondering if there's an alternative to having to mail a contract back and forth across the Atlantic. If I have an email where they say they agree to the terms of the contract will this be valid if anything happens?

Thanks so much!

JETX

What is the name of your state? I'm in BC, Canada but I'm looking for general advice.
We don't provide 'general' advice, your parents and friends do that. However, we do provide LEGAL advice.... based on the laws of the USA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">