• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Online Business advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kmac73

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

I want to start a small online business creating photo slideshows for customers. Almost like an advanced beatgreets ecards services (how it used to be). I would like to offer the customer the opportunity to give me pictures, tell me the theme, and I add the pictures to a program and add music to it. I have thousands of songs. They can tell me the song they want, they can send the sound file to me, or they can tell me the genre of their favorite music and I figure out a good song for the customer according to their preferences. I would like the slideshow to utilize the full song, which I don't really see that available anywhere on the net and the pictures will conform to the beat of the song. I can do this for special occasions such as anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, even funerals and breakups, etc., etc...lol.

I need the best information to get exposure on the internet in the most cost efficient way. And also, I would like to insure that I am not sued by the recording artist. I don't want to make money off of their song, but I do want to make money for putting the pictures and themes together for the customer. I have done it before, but not on the internet or anything. People told me that I was very good at it, and that's why I wanted to utilize this talent for a service towards others. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">