• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Standard Business Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jefftw

I am not currently living in the US, but the form that I need is pretty standard around the world.

I am looking for a standard business agreement form that looks professional. I am an agent and I have just found a supplier for a customer. I don't want to be bogged down with all the paperwork of helping them cooperate with each other so the supplier must sign an agreement that they will pay me x% commission on any transaction between the buyer and the seller. The form will read something like this:

COMMISSION AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN Jefftw( PARTY A ) AND
ABC COMPANY ( PARTY B ), PARTY A SENDS REFERRAL TO PARTY B
A COMPANY NAME USA TESTING COMPUTER INC ON MARCH 18, 2003 AS A BUYER, WHEN A BUSINESS TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED BETWEEN PARTY B AND USA TESTING COMPUTER INC OR ANY BUYER INTRODUCED BY USA TESTING COMPUTER INC, PARTY B AGREE TO PAY PARTY A COMMISSION OF ? % IN U.S. DOLLARS FROM GROSS SALE
( OR NET SALE ? ) WITH 7 DAYS AFTER COMPLETED SALE TRANSCATION, THIS AGREEMENT ARE COMPLY BY LAW OF TAIWAN.

This is basically what it should say but I need something more professional and reads very clear. If you can point me to a website that would be great. And I hope I can find a site that it is listed for free.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">