• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting a business(s)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Minijaxgrl

What is the name of your state? Missouri, Jackson County

Ok... It might be a little confusing so I'm gonna give as many details as possible here. Okay... well, me and my husband are getting ready to start 3 different businesses (within 1 year of each other). Well that is the plan anyways. What I am wanting to know is do I need to get a business license for all 3? One is a home business (making dog treats, and such) the 2nd is a personal chef service, and the 3rd is a home based bakery. All 3 will have different websites. Do I have to register all 3 business names too?? It will all be part of one company but all will have different names. We don't want all of them to have the same name because that just wouldn't make any sense. And actually, do we have to register our company's name, plus all 3 business names?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">