• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting International Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendtorandy

I'm looking for advice on company structure. Three colleagues and myself have financial backing from a Chinese company to start a business. Two of my colleagues live in Canada and the other colleague and myself live in the US. The Chinese company will retain 50% ownership and the other 50% will be evenly divided amongst us four.

There will be some products manufactured in China that will be sold in China, US and Canada. There will be some products manufactured in Canada and sold in all 3 countries.

Does anyone have any advice on how to structure such a complex company?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm looking for advice on company structure. Three colleagues and myself have financial backing from a Chinese company to start a business. Two of my colleagues live in Canada and the other colleague and myself live in the US. The Chinese company will retain 50% ownership and the other 50% will be evenly divided amongst us four.

There will be some products manufactured in China that will be sold in China, US and Canada. There will be some products manufactured in Canada and sold in all 3 countries.

Does anyone have any advice on how to structure such a complex company?
I'm sorry, but your question is too complex for an internet forum. I would suggest you seek the advice of a few attorneys well-versed in international law. Good luck.

quincy

I agree with Zigner that Sendtorandy's question is too complex for a forum to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">