• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting an internet biz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

z1scorpion

Hi,
Arizona law please. Do I need to set up my LLC prior to doing any business online? This is strictly an online affiliate business (for now) and I would like to generate the capital to pay for setting up the LLC first. That will be the difference between getting a lawyer and doing it right and going to legal zoom and doing it half @$$ (I know, this is also a half @$$ plan). Nothing I'm reading in the affiliates pages ask for a corporate name, tax ID Etc. Seems to me I can start business.

One more question. If my business is all online, is there any reason why I couldn't set this up as a Nevada corporation and never incorporate in AZ?
what would you recommend? Thank you.

Carl
:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">