• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

starting a volunteer group...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ImaVolunteerMom

Hello,

My daughter, who is 9, wants to start a volunteer "club" for kids her age to help out around the neighborhood and/or community, i.e. yardwork, housework, maybe more down the line. I would like th parents of the volunteers to have the opportunity to donate money and/or supplies but I am unsure of any legalities surrounding this. Would anyone have any advice for me? I'd really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Natalie

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Hello,

My daughter, who is 9, wants to start a volunteer "club" for kids her age to help out around the neighborhood and/or community, i.e. yardwork, housework, maybe more down the line. I would like th parents of the volunteers to have the opportunity to donate money and/or supplies but I am unsure of any legalities surrounding this. Would anyone have any advice for me? I'd really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Natalie
**A: there are many clubs such as these so she can either join one or use those models to start her own. Most of the clubs are non profits such as Girl Scouts, Boys & Girls Club etc. I applaud your daughter for her ideals.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">