• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Street Signage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BONeal

We opened a Nationally know franchise in a new strip mall last year. At the time we were told we could not place our logo on the street sign, because it was restricted to renters utilizing 5,000 sq ft. I have read our lease and there is nothing there that states that. This area happens to run 44,000 cars through the intersection daily. We are averaging only 47 customers and have had to come out of pockets $20,000 since March. We obviously can't hire an attorney, so what can be done to force the landlord to include us on the street sign? I am prepared to write a letter to make our demands know, but I need the proper wording. What can I do?

B

BONeal

Oklahoma <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BONeal:
We opened a Nationally know franchise in a new strip mall last year. At the time we were told we could not place our logo on the street sign, because it was restricted to renters utilizing 5,000 sq ft. I have read our lease and there is nothing there that states that. This area happens to run 44,000 cars through the intersection daily. We are averaging only 47 customers and have had to come out of pockets $20,000 since March. We obviously can't hire an attorney, so what can be done to force the landlord to include us on the street sign? I am prepared to write a letter to make our demands know, but I need the proper wording. What can I do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">