• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

strippers and security gaurds, need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aogan

My wife is an exotic dancer, she's had several offers to do an "in house" dance and it got us to thinking. What kind of legal problems would we have in starting a business where instead of dancing in a nightclub, the performers would go to the customers house to dance. I would also want some security for the girls. Some type of security guard or something to accompany them the the homes. We are in the state of Ohio and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aogan:
My wife is an exotic dancer, she's had several offers to do an "in house" dance and it got us to thinking. What kind of legal problems would we have in starting a business where instead of dancing in a nightclub, the performers would go to the customers house to dance. I would also want some security for the girls. Some type of security guard or something to accompany them the the homes. We are in the state of Ohio and any help would be greatly appreciated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Hmmmm. Party girls. Hmmmm. Something like, oh, I dunno, you call and make an appointment to hire one or two, say for a birthday party, or bachelor party, and pay by credit card, or something. The girl(s) come to the party address, all dressed up in some type of costume, and bring their own type of music for the "act." Then, I guess, the "strip" would begin - - but no touching. And she does this all very slowly and alluring, dancing in front of all the men as they sat, drinked, and watched the show. Hmmmm.

Nope, can't say as I ever heard of such a thing. But, if I had, I imagine it would be Contitutionally protected free speech.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">