• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Students feel ripped off.......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NightSonic

I am very upset. I am 19 years old and im about to graduate from a school that I feel has scammed me. Many of the students feel scammed as well. The school lied to us about equipment that would be available. The teachers are all unqualified to teach there subject matter. The schools book lies about what you learn. The Admission reps (aka con artist) will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to go to the school. Me and some of the classmates wanted to file a lawsuit of some sort. We have spent over 30, 000 each to go to this school. All our college money and we got scammed. Do you have any advice on handling this matter? Any help will be appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">