• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kallen101

What is the name of your state? Nevada

I recently formed a corporation, and have received an EIN number in late Sept. Since then, I have received tax form 941 and 944 from the IRS to file. From my understanding, since I have no employees… and have not done anything with this business this year, I do not need to file 944, and also since I am not an employer right now does that mean I also do not need to file for 941? I am confused on all of this. After visiting the irs website I noticed that corporations need to file form 1120, which like I said, all I did was form a corp so far and receive an EIN number, so do I need to file a form 1120 as well (which it would most likely be all 0’s). If you could please give me some advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for your time! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

seniorjudge

...If you could please give me some advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it!....

My best advice is to get a good tax CPA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">