• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taxation Breaks for new startups

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kongking

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida

I am searching for the best option as far as taxes are concerned in consideration of filing with the state of Florida as an LLC or a Corporation (C,S). What advice can you guys give to someone who is starting a business investing in the acquisitions of foreclosed properties throughout Florida? We buy and resell tax certificates, buy and resell tax deeded properties, and we buy and sell mortgage foreclosed properties. We are figuring an annual net of around $50,000.00...Obviously this stuff will be handled by an attorney but I am seeking all advice. We would like to take into consideration that we have to travel a lot and have expenses that relate to travel such as mileage, meals, lodging, and entertainment. Thank for your help guys...
J

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida

I am searching for the best option as far as taxes are concerned in consideration of filing with the state of Florida as an LLC or a Corporation (C,S). What advice can you guys give to someone who is starting a business investing in the acquisitions of foreclosed properties throughout Florida? We buy and resell tax certificates, buy and resell tax deeded properties, and we buy and sell mortgage foreclosed properties. We are figuring an annual net of around $50,000.00...Obviously this stuff will be handled by an attorney but I am seeking all advice. We would like to take into consideration that we have to travel a lot and have expenses that relate to travel such as mileage, meals, lodging, and entertainment. Thank for your help guys...
J
Did you have a question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">