• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

telephone bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fsalgado

My mother who lives in California, received a telephone bill that was over 2,000 dollars. She had cancelled all long distance call access just two months before. My brother who is under 18, went online and made calls to sex line that made charges directly to the phone bill. He did not give his address and he did not give his telephone number. Yet the bill had several long distance charges at 7 dollars a minute. AT&T did remove charges but her local phone company (pacific Bell) refused to, because she did not have a full block on long distance. She was under the impression that when she was charged 5 dollars to remove the long distance, that it would be done. Please give me advice in this matter. These calls where unauthorized.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">