• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a such thing of Legal Pyramid or Gift Enterprise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

azzbacwordz

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I was wondering is there a such thing as a legal Pyramid (scheme) or Gift Enterprise?

If not, then how is it made legal or what makes it borderline legal? Because MLM is considered legal but it's borderline, and then lobbying (gift-giving) is completely legal, which is no different.

Many corporate businesses, organizantions, and government parties have utilized pyramids/gift enterprising or built success from it, and its considered completely legal. What makes it legal? And what makes it illegal?

There are always loopholes within a law. I'm not looking for illegal ways around the law. I'm only interested in the facts and legal ways of making the law work for me.

I would like to promote a legal pyramid that is not a scam at all and no one will lose money. Plus it's only an intial investment of $4.00 which is guaranteed to come back to the person. I will operate it as a professional transaction business. It has the feel and characteristics of a pyramid but it does not operate the same because it does not trickle-down into a pyramid format, all transactions will be handled by my services so that information is confidential and secure, no one will lose any money, there are no false promises, my advertisements will always down-play a get rich quick scheme...because this is not a get rich quick scheme it will typically put extra money into a person pocket throughout the year...this is not a quick turn around or a chance of a lifetime..just extra dollars to make someone happy. It does rotate a list like the pyramid schemes but it does not stall out because of no new recruits because current participants continue to rotate and re-enlist.

I believe that there is a legal, structured, and legitimate way to operate a successful pyramid/gift enterprise...I would like to know if the law agrees with me? If not then maybe I can work on changing the law! Please give me thoughtful and serious advice. Thanks for all replies.

*****YOU CAN STOP HERE. THE REST IS JUST A SAMPLE OF HOW THE LEGAL PYRAMID WORKS******SORRY FOR THE LONG POST******

Here's the idea: (this has been copy/pasted from the master plan)

How it Works?:

-Once your $4.00 (US) has been received then my services will add your name to the list and securely send $2.00 (US) to the first person at the top of the list. The first $2.00 (US) is for the service and to be added on the mailing list. The second $2.00 (US) is clearly a gift and sent to the person at the top of the list, intended as a gift

-The person at the top of the list will remain at the top for a maximum of 24 hours, thereafter the list will be rotated accordingly

-The person at the top of the list will receive $2.00 (US) for every $4.00 (US) received within that 24 hour period, making the initial investment of $4.00 (US) supersede

-After the top person has completed their 24 hour reign they will move to the bottom of the list and the next person on the list will be the top person for a reign of 24 hours, and so on and so on

-When finish completing your 24 hour reign of being on top of the list, you are not out of the loop or kicked off the list. You are sent to the bottom of the list and rotated on the list 3 more times as being the top person on the list, even if you have already received your money gift(s). Giving you a maximum rotation of 4 times or better yet a maximum of 4 times to receive money gifts. After receiving your 4th money gift, you are then removed off the list. To re-enlist or to be added to the list again, at any time, simply send $4.00 (US) and this process repeats

-If for any reason during the 4th round of rotation and previous three rounds you have not received any money gift(s) or only returned $4.00 (US) or less then you will still receive a minimum of $4.00 (US), your initial investment. Therefore you will never lose any money, you will always gain back your $4.00 (US) investment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">