• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Training Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mgators

What is the name of your state? FL
I am thinking about opening a Yoga Studio where I will be the yoga instructor. I will need to get certified, so my question is can I create my company, then take my training, afterwards work to get the studio open and have the training be a company expense. Or can I not have the training as a write off?What is the name of your state?

racer72

If you don't know the answer to such a basic question, you are doomed to fail as a small business owner. I would suggest obtaining the appropriate training in both yoga and running a small business, then work in the business till you know as much as possible, then consider yourself ready to start your own business. 50% off all small business startups fail within 2 years, 90% in 5. You can beat these odds with the proper training in yoga and running a small business.

kirby_24

Whatever you do, don't work in a Yoga Studio while you are starting you own business (to get the experience). I am finding out the hard way that you may not want to do it that way. Good luck !!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">