• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to find lawyer for new internet business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcmullen413

What is the name of your state? Hawaii. I'm starting a new business. We are in the very begining stages of planning an online interactive school. This school would be serving students nationwide and is a new model and unlike any online school that we've seen. We are looking for a lawyer to help us get started. We have many questions, some very basic such as should we be for profit or non-profit? LLC? What is the best setup for our situation? We have spoken to a lawyer here in HI who told us we needed to be a non-profit private school because schools don't make money. I believe with what we want to do that we would be a for profit business. Is there anyone that could give me some advice on how to find a lawyer that specializes in e-business? Do I need to find a lawyer in HI for an online business? We are putting everything into this and need to find the best suited lawyer we can. Please help. Thank you!What is the name of your state?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Hawaii. I'm starting a new business. We are in the very begining stages of planning an online interactive school. This school would be serving students nationwide and is a new model and unlike any online school that we've seen. We are looking for a lawyer to help us get started. We have many questions, some very basic such as should we be for profit or non-profit? LLC? What is the best setup for our situation? We have spoken to a lawyer here in HI who told us we needed to be a non-profit private school because schools don't make money. I believe with what we want to do that we would be a for profit business. Is there anyone that could give me some advice on how to find a lawyer that specializes in e-business? Do I need to find a lawyer in HI for an online business? We are putting everything into this and need to find the best suited lawyer we can. Please help. Thank you!What is the name of your state?
**A: www.attorneypages.com Find one in Hawaii.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">