• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Upset property owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Amanda Tai

This house which I purchased about 11 years ago has a water leaking problem on one side of the house every time during the heavy rain. The original builder which was bought out by another company and has done
numerous repairs but problem still exists. The last water intruction has caused damages to the carpet wall etc... After I reported the problem, their crew took care the interior damages. First, the company
representative has told me what would be done to fix the leaking. Now, she told me under her supervisor decision, that no more work will be performed to solve this problem.

I would like to know what action should be taken to remedy this problem.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Amanda Tai:
This house which I purchased about 11 years ago has a water leaking problem on one side of the house every time during the heavy rain. The original builder which was bought out by another company and has done
numerous repairs but problem still exists. The last water intruction has caused damages to the carpet wall etc... After I reported the problem, their crew took care the interior damages. First, the company
representative has told me what would be done to fix the leaking. Now, she told me under her supervisor decision, that no more work will be performed to solve this problem.

I would like to know what action should be taken to remedy this problem.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

answered in the RE BB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">