• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

urine sales in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxradmc

////////////////////////////

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

maxradmc said:
is it legal to sell or buy human urine in texas if it is advertised not to be used for illegal purposes? please send replies to [email protected]

My response:

Only if it's used for artistic purposes.

Perhaps, you can send a case of 24 pints to that idiot we have to refer to as "President".

IAAL

HomeGuru

C'mon IAAL, you know very well that the urine is going to be bought and used for samples during drug testing.
There is no Presidential leak.
Now I'm pissed.

wtd

I thought that those two words only occurred in the same sentence in nightmares -

'urine Texas now'.

JETX

Re: Re: urine sales in texas

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Perhaps, you can send a case of 24 pints to that idiot we have to refer to as "President".
IAAL
Or maybe that idiot, Gov. Gray Davis, the "not my fault" governor. Seems that anytime he has a problem he tries to blame someone else. However, the downside would be that he would probably try to order 48,000 cases and then complain that Texas is withholding them to get the prices to increase. What a 'whiner'!

Kinda like "Can't keep it in my pants" Condit.

HomeGuru

Make that 1,480,000 million cases, and they will sell them through a new network marketing company out of Las Vegas called the Multi-level Drug Dealers Corporation of Amerika.

To the writer: I do not read PM so please stop sending them to me. If you send another one, urine a lot of trouble.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
To the writer: I do not read PM so please stop sending them to me. If you send another one, urine a lot of trouble.
My response:

He did the same with me too. I just deleted it without reading.

I wish the "powers that be" would rip that "PM" crap out of this software program.

If someone has something to say, just put it on the original thread.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Re: urine sales in texas

Halket said:
Or maybe that idiot, Gov. Gray Davis, the "not my fault" governor. Seems that anytime he has a problem he tries to blame someone else. However, the downside would be that he would probably try to order 48,000 cases and then complain that Texas is withholding them to get the prices to increase. What a 'whiner'!

Kinda like "Can't keep it in my pants" Condit.

My response:

I couldn't agree more with you, Steve. We have a real "winner" running this State. What a joke.

IAAL

JETX

Or as we used to say... "What ever happened to all the good presidents; Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Jackson.... ???"
Answer, "They're all down on the corner playing basketball!!"

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

My response:

He did the same with me too. I just deleted it without reading.

I wish the "powers that be" would rip that "PM" crap out of this software program.

If someone has something to say, just put it on the original thread.

IAAL
My response: yes, that PM thing is a damn nuisance and I am wasting time going into it just to delete the freakin messages. There should be an option for users to delete the entire PM function or in the alternative we can enter the names of only the users names we would accept PM from. If anyone not on our designated Buddy list tries to submit, the PM gets rejected right away and we never see the messages. Also, the buddy lists never worked from day one.
Or a window pops up in BIG READ LETTERS stating sorry, the user has requested to not accept PM. Please post to your thread.

I noticed the thread rating is back. Why the hell do we need that? The thread survey function is bad enough.

PMS.

JETX

Your post said, " i may find a legall way to make money since i'm disabled."

Why do you try to pay the 'Woe is me, pity me' card??? What does your being 'disabled' have to do with anything??? It is just another feeble attempt on your part for "Woe is me, pity me, I'm disabled"!!

I am sure that the truly disabled people in Texas and everywhere else take great offense at your attempt to 'play on' your condition.

And in answer to the rest of your post, "thankks for a whole lot of nothing", your welcome!
:p

HomeGuru

maxradmc said:
well home guru,i am always and the rest of you that posted jokes and other crap not associated with the acual message,you have made my first experience with this forum my last.the jokes i don' mind its the attitude about the pm's that bothers me.yes ypu have the right not to accept them but you don't have to be an ass about it. all i wanted was advice and a little direction so that i may find a legall way to make money since i'm disabled.thankks for a whole lot of nothing.
Dear madmax;

1) I asked you a question in order to respond to your post but you failed to respond and answer the question. Therefore, you should not have expected an answer from me. How could advice be given to you without facts with respect to the State of Texas such as Health Dept. requirements, etc. I wanted to know if the sale was considered interstate commerce.

2) With respect to the PM, I get over 300 email messages per day from my various email accounts. Time management is the key. That is how I managed to respond to over 10,000 posts to date.
To me the PM was just another email account that I needed to check and delete, wasting my time since all posts could easily be made on the forum rather than private messages.

3) there are many other ways to make money.

4) being disabled as Halket stated has absolutley nothing to do with your post and is of no relevance in obtaining advice.

M

maxradmc

reply to halket

well since you're holier than thou attitude won't alow you to accept the fact that i may be really disabled i'll file you're personality under ,why it's so easy to become a criminal . i hope some time in you're life you survive a terrible accident as i did and it leaves you mentally and physically disabled as it did me.only then will you understand that i am not asking for a hand out just a way to support me and my family.have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">