• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vacum cleaner company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Swifter

Hi I am just posting looking for advice on what to do next. I signed a contract with the company. By the contract I had 10 days to cancel for any reason and I did. I sent a registered letter to the company telling them that I want to cancel the contract. They also took the vacum that I owned as a trade in. They contacted me and wanted to know why I did not want it. I told them the reason and they told me that they couldn't fing my trade in that I have gave them. According to the contract they have 30 days to return my trade in or the value of my trade in. They haven't do either. It has been 3 years since then and I dont know what to do next. anyone have any advice.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

3 years? You lost. The statute of limitations to collect is usually one year or maximum two years (usually in medical malpractice).

Nothing. Consider this a learning lesson and move on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">