• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Website question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigtee

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Is it legal to own and operate a website that sells memberships to a forum that openly discusses steroids and has a list of potential suppliers?

Last edited:

the_destiny

Yes, depending where they are located at. You can openly discuss anything you want.. However if where he lives it is illegal to sale/buy/use them and he sales/buys/uses them and the cops want to take action they have to prove he is doing the crime first.

bigtee

Yes it is illegal to use/but/sell steroids in Virginia.

What about the list of potential suppliers of illegal steroids? It is just a list of email addresses.

bigtee

I am referring to a site that I found on the internet that provides exactly what I asked about. I will post the web address if you like so you can see for yourself. Again, I do not use or sell steroids. I am however interested in bodybuilding and just wanted to know if a site like that is legal.

matti422

Hmmm... if I give you the name and phone number of a meth dealer, am I doing something illegal? Does the phrase "aiding and abetting" ring a bell?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">