• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Website that is turning into a Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jarritos

What is the name of your state?
California

I have a web site that for the first time is turning over some money, very small amounts but maybe more in time. I want to turn it into a partnership each person (there are 3 people) would own 1/3 of the business. Now I want to get some legal documentation to go along with this. Is there a free place to get this? Is there a simple contract or something I can make?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you

dizzy1

State AR

I would say don't depend upon some free work. if your turning over some money then you 3 use it to hire an attorney and have a totally legal contract written with you 3 there in his/her office. I personally wouldn't have each person hire a lawyer to make this contract.

If you want it simple, then just put something in writing and you three sign it and have it notorized.

But this is just my opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">