• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Information Can I Give?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kenfusion

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I hope I have this question in the right place. If not, please feel free to tell me where it should go.

I recently left a company that is in the -- and this may be the wrong word -- "Whisper Stage" of its IPO in that it has announced it is going public but its not general knowledge yet. In other words, if someone asks, you are supposed to reveal it, but no one is probably asking yet.

I am concerned that potential investors be aware that this company has let go of key employees who hold a great deal of industry knowledge and are - in my opinion - key to the companiy's potential success or lack thereof in the marketplace.

Without revealing company information regarding specific sales revenue, what information can I give out in a public forum or newspaper Letter to the Editor -- if any -- regarding my opinion of their hiring practices, management styles and philosophies, managerial names and their flaws, merchandising prowess, and potential for success?

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">