• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What state to establish an LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

upspilot

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
We have purchased a beach condo in Gulf Shores, AL for as a rental business. We are not sure where we should establish our LLC - Alabama, where the condo is located, or our home state of Indiana? What are the pros and cons? We have been told absolutely both and are pretty unsure of how to proceed! Any advice would be appreciated!

greystonegirl16

Similar Situation

I actually have a similar situation. I am a legal resident of Florida, but I live in Georgia (I am a student). I want to form an LLC for an home-based online consulting company, but I don't know if I should file in Florida (where I legally reside) or in Georgia (where I will be conducting business). Thanks so much!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">