• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where to register a company for my website?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Apoorv

Well I am currently making quite a lot of money with my website, and I would like to register it to an actual company. I am an italian resident, although I live around 30 minutes away from Switzerland and Austria, and 2 hours from Germany.

What would be the best country to register my company in?

Sorry, but I am quite a noob with this, so I don't know much about what and where to register a company.

Just fyi, I will probably be talking with a lawyer soon, but I want to get some information now, if possible :p

sandyclaus

Well I am currently making quite a lot of money with my website, and I would like to register it to an actual company. I am an italian resident, although I live around 30 minutes away from Switzerland and Austria, and 2 hours from Germany.

What would be the best country to register my company in?

Sorry, but I am quite a noob with this, so I don't know much about what and where to register a company.

Just fyi, I will probably be talking with a lawyer soon, but I want to get some information now, if possible :p
Sorry, US Law Only.

Besides, your question is not one of a legal nature, but more of a business decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">