• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where and What kind of Consent forms are needed for...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jayceon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I am taking on a venture with a partner doing a "girls gone wild" type of internet based tv production. The films will feature actors/actresses not random people.

Now i know whenever you take pictures or video of someone you need their consent. Does anyone know where i can find generic forms of these consent forms, and on top of the consent form is there anything else needed to protect my company from being sued from an entertainer with actors remorse later down the line? I also see some companies doing a consent video as well, so ensure that the entertainer cant say they were intoxicated or didnt know what they were doing, is this viable as well.

Thanks in advance, Any info or link are greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">