• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shylin

What is the name of your state? California

got 1099 in 2003, I only made $4,400, but he 1099 me for $48,650, he refused to correct, send to IRS, now IRS wait for his response, he called me, he threatened me, he refused again, I only worked for him 4 months in 2003, he said he paid me the rest cash, I have check receipt and bank statement showing what I acturally earned.

Like to hear your advice, thank you.

LdiJ

Shylin said:
What is the name of your state? California

got 1099 in 2003, I only made $4,400, but he 1099 me for $48,650, he refused to correct, send to IRS, now IRS wait for his response, he called me, he threatened me, he refused again, I only worked for him 4 months in 2003, he said he paid me the rest cash, I have check receipt and bank statement showing what I acturally earned.

Like to hear your advice, thank you.
Have you provided that documentation to the IRS? Is there any remote possibility that someone performing the work you performed could have earned that much money in 4 months?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">