• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back taxes/garnishment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mobbossbohn

What is the name of your state? Nevada
I have not paid my taxes for a few year am really stressed dont know if i will now go to jail will my wife go to jail because of me they notified her that they will be garnishing her wages will they take so much that i will not be able to pay my rent? would it be best to put a gun in my mouth opps no insurance to pay off the taxes thats out of the question.

rezguy

Unless the both of you have connived, ripped off off someone and tried to evade you obligations or somehing along those lines.... the IRS.. doesn't want you or her.. they can't afford you.. they just want your money.. give them a call and work out a payment plan ASAP... it may require trip to nearest office.. do it before the first garnishment.. if you're talking big money get with an Enrolled Agent www.naea.org and have them help you.. cheaper than a lawyer or tax accountant.. GL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">