• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN I HIDE AN AMOUNT I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY TAXES ON FROM IRS IF I HAVE H&RBLOCK DO TAXE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MyGirlMelissa

CAN I HIDE AN AMOUNT I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY TAXES ON FROM IRS IF I HAVE H&RBLOCK DO TAXE

What is the name of your state?CA
I AM IN A BIND AND IF I HIDE I DONT CLAIM $10,000 OF INCOME I GOT FROM UNEMPLOYMENT IT PUTS ME IN A WAY DIFFERNENT EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR MY SON IF I CALIM IT I AM SCREWED BAD RIGHT NOW. WILL THEY CATCH IT RIGHT AWAY OR WILL THEY LATER I HAVE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY COMMING IN AROUND AUGUST OR SO FROM LAWSUIT AND CAN PAY IT ALL BACK NO PROBLEM PLEASESE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW

You Are Guilty

MyGirlMelissa said:
I AM IN A BIND AND IF I HIDE I DONT CLAIM $10,000 OF INCOME I GOT FROM UNEMPLOYMENT IT PUTS ME IN A WAY DIFFERNENT EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR MY SON IF I CALIM IT I AM SCREWED BAD RIGHT NOW. WILL THEY CATCH IT RIGHT AWAY OR WILL THEY LATER I HAVE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY COMMING IN AROUND AUGUST OR SO FROM LAWSUIT AND CAN PAY IT ALL BACK NO PROBLEM PLEASESE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. WE DO NOT GIVE ADVICE ON HOW TO COMMIT INCOME TAX FRAUD. AND ALL CAPS IS REALLY HARD TO READ.

HomeGuru

MyGirlMelissa said:

**A: yes of course, and get the H&R people to aid and abet tax fraud. At least you will have a cell mate.

Snipes5

Yes, honey, they will catch you right away. And when they do, you will be banned from claiming Earned Income Credit for the next TEN years.

Get an extension, that will give you until August to file. If that isn't long enough, get a second extension, which will give you until October.

If you pulled that kind of crap on me, and I found out about it, I'd make sure no tax office in the State was EVER willing to help you again.

That's if the California Franchise Tax Board ever lets you out of jail, after they're finished with you.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">