• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custom's Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

csporluck

Unfortunately I'm unsure where I should post my question, but I guess this is good as any.

I am currently living outside of the US, still an American Citizen and only working as a US Government Contract Worker. I wil be returning to the US in the not so distant future, and curious to know what is the law concerning Gold Bullion and US Customs. Also interested on some information about Foreign Currency and the like as well. Oops, almost forgot... what's the deal with Cuban Cigars? What's the limit, if any.. or if they are legal at all to bring back?

Thanks

Snipes5

Try Google. I'm sure if you look up Customs and Border Patrol, they have a wealth of information on what you can and cannot bring into the country.

Snipes

PS If you are a US Citizen working for the US Government, I hope you're paying income taxes. Plan on filing a return, it is more than likely required, though I don't know your specific situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">