• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disappeared?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ecmst12

At the bottom of the forum, you probably need to adjust your "show threads from" to longer. I have mine set to show Last Month.

justalayman

No.

Why are you calling me a moron????????? :confused:
I didn't. Maybe you can help me on this. I have too many people saying the same thing. Is this line:

the following was a statement to me by another poster (USALAND). I present it for all to see as the perfect example of irony.
that easy to miss?

after that statement, I posted USALANDS post that has the misspelled moron term in it.

anyway, the page I linked you to have all of the threads you started that are available. If the thread you are speaking of isn't there, if it was a new thread, I would suggest you mistakenly didn't actually post the thread. If it was an ongoing thread, a moderator could have removed it if there was a lot of arguing in the thread.

Other than that, don't know what to tell ya.

Last edited:

WhiteFlag

If it was an ongoing thread, a moderator could have removed it if there was a lot of arguing in the thread.
No, my thread was benign and very little posted on it. I have no clue as to why it could've been removed.

Oh well. I contacted an attorney. Hopefully I'll get the matter settled.

Thanks.

WF

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">