• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does the IRS cut deals?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girlblue

What is the name of your state? phoenix , az.

the $900 i apparently owe from 1992 has rolled into an unknown $ amount due to penalties etc. and i was wondering if the irs would apply my mortgage
interest or fix up deductions or what i may have recieved after the sale of my house this year IF i had taxable income to deduct from? ive kept every pertinent rec. from the last 6 yrs. but being an artist working freelance can make taxes very difficult-- any advise????

cynthie

How do you post a new thread?

Hi-I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question & I'm using you to ask mine! I JUST REGISTERED & CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO START A NEW THREAD! Can you give me a hint?
Thankx
Cyn

seniorjudge

girlblue said:
What is the name of your state? phoenix , az.

the $900 i apparently owe from 1992 has rolled into an unknown $ amount due to penalties etc. and i was wondering if the irs would apply my mortgage
interest or fix up deductions or what i may have recieved after the sale of my house this year IF i had taxable income to deduct from? ive kept every pertinent rec. from the last 6 yrs. but being an artist working freelance can make taxes very difficult-- any advise????
Yes, the IRS cuts deals.

http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/agents/

Hire an enrolled agent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">