• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

earning witholding order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca. If i file state past taxes will it do any good?
Is this in regards to that eviction case you were part of?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/landlord-tenant-issues-42/missed-court-hearing-583690.html

Or is this for a different judgment you have against you?

I suppose if you owe past taxes, and you have refunds due in the last 3 years you never filed for and claimed you COULD file and lower or eliminate the debt. Of course, the withholding order may go into effect sooner than you can file...:rolleyes:

davew128

I suppose if you owe past taxes, and you have refunds due in the last 3 years you never filed for and claimed you COULD file and lower or eliminate the debt. Of course, the withholding order may go into effect sooner than you can file...:rolleyes:
California has a 4 year SOL not 3.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">