• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to file carny wages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dutchsadog7

What is the name of your state?michigan to escape a nasty domestic life I went on the road back around 82 as a carny.sent my daughter what i could and spent the rest.filed tax return only once in aprox 93.had no idea what an E.I.C was until recently.most if not all of the missed filings could have been refunds.I am afraid of what they will do to me now but I want to get married.my fiance owns a home and small busines. can she be held accountable financially for my previous shortcomings before marriage.should i approach the irs or wait till they approach me?I dont own anything,have recently put years of alcohol abuse behind me and need to open a new chapter in life any advice or experiences in this matter would be appreciated.thanks

abezon

Go see a tax pro. You have 3 years from the due date of the return to file & get a refund. If you would have gotten a refund in older years, it's lost. For year you owed money, the money is still due. With interest & failure to file penalties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">