• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

federal tax leins

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gtonya92

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IL

I have a competing company that has over $1,000,000.00 in federal tax leins for not sending the payroll taxes they withheld from employees. How is it possible that they can be allowed to continue business with this much owed to the IRS?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IL

I have a competing company that has over $1,000,000.00 in federal tax leins for not sending the payroll taxes they withheld from employees. How is it possible that they can be allowed to continue business with this much owed to the IRS?
**A: it is entirely possible. And I am sure that there is more to this story.

Antigone*

**A: it is entirely possible. And I am sure that there is more to this story.
It is a story that is none of his business. If the IRS is already involved he should be worried about the success of his own business through organic growth due to a good product, business model and excellent client satisfaction instead of the demise of a competitor:cool:

HomeGuru

It is a story that is none of his business. If the IRS is already involved he should be worried about the success of his own business through organic growth due to a good product, business model and excellent client satisfaction instead of the demise of a competitor:cool:
**A: unless both are competing for government work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">