• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hiding income ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whippinpostboy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
My child support just double at the behest of an adjustment requested by my ex. I'm essentially making the same as I was 9 years ago. She'd listed her income at 15K which I know is not true. She has two houses, goes to vegas, collects rents, and make money under the table by taxi driving Amish.
Is it possible to initiate an audit on someone for falsifying income statements and tax eveasion? Her assets and lifestyle are NOT commensurate to her claimed income and I have to pay for her deception.
BTW my youngest is almost 17 and buys all of her own things for the most part. Please tell me there is JUSTICE left in this world.

pattytx

The IRS doesn't have nearly enough auditors to be worried about this little fish in a HUGE pond.

Have you spoken to your attorney about the child support issue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">