• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do you get the agi.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boo1234

What is the name of your state? missouri
i just need to know how to get the gross adjusted income i cant remember what i need to subtract from what ...brain fart please help asap thanks

Snipes5

Get a form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ, and fill in the form, going down the front, doing the calculations as instructed. When you get to the line that says, "This is your Adjusted Gross Income", there you have it.

There are too many different things that can be adjustments for me to list them here, that's why I suggest you use the form.

Snipes

boo1234

i ment where do i get the agi from last year (sorry)

missouri
well im trying to do the taxes but i need the agi from last year where do i find this number?or calculate it if i dont haave a copy of last years returns? sorry for the stupid question but i really need to know ,,,thanks so much

Snipes5

The forms from one year to the next are substantially the same. Take your gross income from last year, and subtract any adjustments. That will give you your AGI.

Or you can go to the nearest IRS office and get a printout of what they have on file.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">