• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much can I earn?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

schnaaaber

after the latest amendments concerning management compensation I would like to know which amount is still tax deductible for the tarp-firms (annual compensation and bonus) and which legal basis (paragraph) does state this? thanks

HomeGuru

after the latest amendments concerning management compensation I would like to know which amount is still tax deductible for the tarp-firms (annual compensation and bonus) and which legal basis (paragraph) does state this? thanks
**A: your company makes tarps?

If you are in such a position as to be affected by management compensation and TARPs, you need to develop a working relationship with a tax attorney in your area.

LdiJ

If you are in such a position as to be affected by management compensation and TARPs, you need to develop a working relationship with a tax attorney in your area.
And if you are not actually affected, then please be advised that we do not do homework.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">