• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IRS Wistle Blower

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BScott66

Is it illegal for a company with no US Entity (TAX ID #) to host systems which are located in the USA and use to produce income? The income is being claimed in the USA by another entity before the monies are distributed to the ASIA company which is in my eye avoiding paying taxes.

The Systems which are hosted in the USA are billed directly to the ASIA based company. By the collocation facility hosting the systems, and provided the communications/services.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

davew128

I suspect it is an entirely legal arrangement and the entity paying tax is a subsidiary of the Asian company paying a dividend to it, such dividend being completely nontaxable to the Asian company under US law.

KmanStuck

Is it illegal for a company with no US Entity (TAX ID #) to host systems which are located in the USA and use to produce income? The income is being claimed in the USA by another entity before the monies are distributed to the ASIA company which is in my eye avoiding paying taxes.

The Systems which are hosted in the USA are billed directly to the ASIA based company. By the collocation facility hosting the systems, and provided the communications/services.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
We have an agency that can answer your questions .. its called the IRS .. why post here when you can write or call them???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">