• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mileage Deduction and Second Job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I work for a company where I don't get reimbursed for certain employee expenses such as mileage for my POV during the course of my job. I normally fill out a form 2106. However, this past year, I had a second job (part-time) that I would go to right after the first job (main job) 3 days of the week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). How do I account for this additional mileage from frist job to second job since the Form 2106 I normally fill out is under my primary occupation? Do I do a seperate Form 2106 for the second job (seems overkill if that's the case)? Thanks for your help

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I work for a company where I don't get reimbursed for certain employee expenses such as mileage for my POV during the course of my job. I normally fill out a form 2106. However, this past year, I had a second job (part-time) that I would go to right after the first job (main job) 3 days of the week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). How do I account for this additional mileage from frist job to second job since the Form 2106 I normally fill out is under my primary occupation? Do I do a seperate Form 2106 for the second job (seems overkill if that's the case)? Thanks for your help
You put everything on one 2106.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">