• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my ex boss ruin my life, i am paying taxes that he was supouse to be paying

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wolfy66

What is the name of your state? Florida.
When I was very young I did a dum thing
I change check for my boss.
I change job, a couple of years pass when irs came in my life
I told ira what happen and they told me they will investigate this person
13yrs has pass since i ruin my life with irs
a couple of days I talk to a lawyer, he told me when you get 4,500 call me back, in my conversation i let him know that i make enough to servive.( I live in a room ,child suport is killing me I don't even have a car). I don't expect a lawyer for free I just didn't expect so much upfront
I guest no one could help me :(
If irs wants there money back why they don't really investigate this person I'am willing to point him out for them.
with me they will never get the amount they want

Last edited:

L

loku

It sounds like there are two problems here: 1. you owe the IRS money, and 2. your ex boss also owes the IRS money.

Your sense of justice may be hurt by the fact that they will not go after your ex boss, but I suggest you forget that and concentrate on your own problem. If you post some of the details of your case, maybe we can be of some help. Andplease give enough facts so that we can understand the legal problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">