• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need addive badly thank you very much

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeliawilds

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
IN 2007 I TRIED DESPERATLY TO GET MY W-2 FORM I WOULD CALL THEY WOULD SAY WE DONT HAVE IT OR WE ALREADY SENT IT OR THE BUISNESS HAS DIFFERENT OWNER NOW I CALLED THE IRS THEY DIDNT HAVE IT UNTIL A YEAR LATER SO I HAD TO GO AHEAD A FILE MY TAXES WHICH GROSS INCOME WAS 17,000 WITH 3 DEPENDENTS I FILED MARRIED FILLING JOINTLYAND HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD WITH 2 KIDS GOT EIC AND CHILD TAX CREDIT THE MISSING W-2 JUMPED MY INCOME TO 34,000 WHICH IT STILL DONT SEEM WITH ALL MY DEPENTENTS AND EIC ETC.. HOW I WOULD STILL OWE THEM I SHOULD AT THE VERY LEAST BROKE EVEN IN 2009 ME AND MY WIFE SPLIT WHEN SHE WENT TO FILE FOR HER REFUND THEY TOOK IT ALL I ADMIT THIS IS MY TAX DEBT NOT HERS BUT THE IRS TOLD HER SHE QUALIFIED FOR INNOCENT SPOUSE RELIEF OR INJURED SPOUSE RELIEF I CANT REMEBEMER WHICH SHE FILED THE PAPERS AFTERWARDS SHE HAD ALREADY FILED HER TAXES MY QUESTION IS OR I HOPING SHE WILL RECIEVE HER REFUND BACK BUT HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE AND WHAT CANT I DO TO LOWER THIS TAX DEBT BECAUSE I KNOW THE NUMBERS ARE NOT RIGHT THE IRS SAYS I CAN GET THE COMPANY FINED BUT THIS PROCESS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIABLE I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW WILL MY EX WIFE GET BACK THE REFUNDS SHE DESERVES AND HOW LONG DOES THE INNOCENT SPOUSE FORM TAKE TO COMPLETE THANKS EVERYONE

Last edited:

ecmst12

Turn off Caps Lock.

If you have not received your W2 by Feb 15th, you can contact the IRS to file a complaint. Your employer has until 1/31 to send it and then you must wait another 2 weeks for the mail.

angeliawilds

I already know that im asking how long will it take for my ex wife to recieve her refund after she files the injured spouse form ?

cyjeff

I already know that im asking how long will it take for my ex wife to recieve her refund after she files the injured spouse form ?
We don't know.

It depends upon when and how you file and how many returns are ahead of yours at that time. We cannot predict the interval.

Antigone*

We don't know.

It depends upon when and how you file and how many returns are ahead of yours at that time. We cannot predict the interval.
neener neener neener. I've got crystal and she told me that since this guy so eloquently typed in all caps in two threads, she is not talking:p

She said she is too busy partying in New Orleans to bother with people who are so ungracious:cool:

LdiJ

There is no guarantee that they are going to grant her the innocent spouse relief. She let you file the joint return with the wrong numbers on it.

However, it will take at least a couple of months for them to give her an answer.

I suggest that you figure out a way to pay her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">