• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Offset Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

missygirl810

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

My child support amount has been changed to a lower amount and my case is closing. The caseworker said it has updated on their screen although, when I look at on my end it has not changed. They are linked to the Offset database, so they say, I do not know if that it true. Do you think it has changed in the offset database?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

My child support amount has been changed to a lower amount and my case is closing. The caseworker said it has updated on their screen although, when I look at on my end it has not changed. They are linked to the Offset database, so they say, I do not know if that it true. Do you think it has changed in the offset database?
Please post this in the CS Forum.

Thank You
Blue:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">