• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is a question about a family and tax writer off, tax refund**************.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Firm Believer

:mad:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.

Dear Sir, Ma'am,

Hello. How are you? I hope all is well. I am writing you this due to a concern I have about a friend of mine. Her aunt(whose deceased husband as well as herself ) used to work for pharmacuetical companies, had 3 homes, 3 cars(you know, the whole nine yards.)and they used their niece as a tax write-off, tax refund. If you ask me I'd say it was more a rip-off on their part and the Governement played along with it.

I guess anything for those Big Pharmaties! 11 years after this aunt of hers' husband died and after also all the abuse they had both put her through, this rich aunt allows her home to go up for foreclosure and insisted on her niece to live in squalid, run-down and rat-mice-infested apartments.

This aunt of hers only gave her up to $285.00 a month which only provided some of the rent-not all-to a landlord whose rent kept escalating yearly.

This aunt wrote her monthly checks to her niece in her nieces' landlords name. This niece of hers recieves less then $975 a month. Which is not enough to keep landlords rich and everyone else but herself.

Her aunt (of course, lives in an upscale and posh neighborhood, drives cadillacs and buys lots of expensive clothes, perfume, etc. It seems to me that is must be illegal that this rich woman is supported by the Government and gives next-to-nothing to her family member.

Bye the way, her aunt about two years ago stopped issuing any finiancial support whatsoever.

This to me is beyond hatred and cruelty against her niece. Her niece was orphaned as an infant when her mother passed on. The aunt and her deceased mother were sisters.

And what advice could I pass along to this friend of mine can you relay if any.

Does she(said niece) have any legal rights of which to sue?

I truly hope to hear from you real soon.
thanks alot. bye and take care

[email protected]:(

ecmst12

You will want to remove your email address from your post.

If the niece is still a minor and is living with no supervision or being abused, you should call CPS.

ecmst12

Here is your thread. You did not ask a coherent question so I don't know what kind of answer you were hoping for. You DID receive responses which you ignored, and you still haven't removed your email address from your post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">