• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions Schedule C EZ and SE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vikasintl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA state.

This is a question about about self employment income my friend made for which cash is paid..which was about 2k per year..

Those work were random and not consistent so he does not have any license etc. for that...for example 1. He helped my friend to fix his laptop was paid in cash 2. sold some scrap metal 3. Helped a neighbor fixed his lawn 4. Helped a family member to move stuff 5. Helped a friend fix his car etc...... Now questions.

1.On Schedule C EZ it asks what is your 'Principal business or profession, including product or service' What should he write here....? we know business code is 999999 but what exact words he should write to describe profession or service? can he write 'various activities - unable to classify.

2.He has no records on how much he made so can he put $2000 as approx. figure without any records ..or you need to have some records?

3.Same with expenses...can I leave it blank? because again he has no records..we heard IRS wants proof of expenses???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">