• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

simple question- need a simple answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Ga

PLAIN and simple question.... WHO can actually get copies of someones tax returns? Can a judge subpoena them? Can an EX get a lawyer to subpoena them? Can an EX themself get copies??

HEEEEELP!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Thumbelina58 said:
What is the name of your state? Ga

PLAIN and simple question.... WHO can actually get copies of someones tax returns? Can a judge subpoena them? Can an EX get a lawyer to subpoena them? Can an EX themself get copies??

HEEEEELP!!

===================================

My response:

Why did you feel it was necessary to attack Grace Adler?

And, speaking of "stressed", your own post makes you appear "stressed".

Guess what?

You're going to remain "stressed".

IAAL

BACK AT YA......@ss

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME... you just did the same damn thing. If you dont have an answer, and you obviously DON't, WHY even bother to reply? grace Adler posted an attack on "newbies" as she calls them. WHILE I AM not a newbie, I am still not proficient inthe proper question to ask with the proper wording. Obviously, I am still a NEWBIE, as she put it. SIMPLE QUESTION-SIMPLE ANSWER.................

no need for smart comments from wannabe gawds like you.
YUP, I've posted here before, in months past, and as usual THE ONLY REPLY I ever got was a smart ass comment like yours. If you don't have an answer, why don't you just ingore posts from the ignorants like myself? All I wanted was a simple, cut and dry answer to my question,

BY THE WAY-- WHERE, EXACTLY WHERE do you see STRESS in my post???????

Last edited by a moderator:

abezon

Only a taxpayer who signed the return may get a copy of it. However, a judge can demand you produce your returns & throw you in jail for contempt if you refuse to do so. Either spouse can get a copy of a joint return.

THANK-YOU THANK-Yoou abezon

THANK- you a million times over. I have posted this same question at least 3 times on other boards and not ONCE have I gotten just a plain, no b.s. answer like yours. That was all I wanted in the first place, but I got more smart @ss comments and insults, along with "what are you trying to hide in the first place?" "Why don't you just give them what they want, what are you scared of"... etc etc etc.

Thank you again for answering my post in a most professional way.

ABEZON... short note.....

someone did mention that a form 4506 from the IRS could be used. Do you know anything about that particular form? THanks again.

A

Andy Brown

You can download form 4506 from www.irs.gov. It's used to request a copy of your tax return. It can also be used to send a copy of your tax return to a third party.

It cannot be used to request someone else's tax return.

CMSC

Re: Re: simple question- need a simple answer

===================================

My response:

Why did you feel it was necessary to attack Grace Adler?

And, speaking of "stressed", your own post makes you appear "stressed".

Guess what?

You're going to remain "stressed".

IAAL [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I just have to say that was the sweetest and kindest post I have read of yours in a long time. You probably just made gracie's day!:)

Grace_Adler

Yes ryry, he did make my day! :D I'm actually speechless. LOL I think a big hug and kiss are in order and hey, I'll even throw in a massage! ;) :p

Thumbilina,

First of all, I'm going to try to break this down to you the best I can. ( I honestly don't know why because you obviously missed the point the first time around and this is probably a waste of time.) I'm not sitting here raging with anger, I'm simply going to tell you the way I would tell anyone else and this is just the way I talk, or type rather.

Second of all, I did not post an attack on newbies. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You didn't understand my point, you jumped to conclusions and assumed **** and didn't even bother to verify what I meant. That pisses me off more than anything when people do that. That's one reason why I react the way I do and that's exactly one of the reasons why I jumped on Ingrl.

There was a post made specifically to new posters, aka, newbies. Was it the term that I used that pissed you off? Would it make you feel better if I said new posters? On that thread, I put behind newbies, in parentheses, "no offense to the others." I'm sorry I didn't make myself plain enough for you but maybe I can now, that was a sarcastic comment directed at INgrl. I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW I WAS NOT ATTACKING NEW PEOPLE. Good Lord, I'm not that much of a bitch. If anything, I'm sure plenty of people can vouch that I'm one of the most patient people with new posters and try to help them out when they can't figure things out. I ENJOY HELPING OUT THE NEWER PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM FEEL WELCOME! (Just using the caps for emphasis, not yelling.)I don't however, expect people to run their mouths when they don't know what the hell they are talking about or start attacking me and other people because they want to assume things or don't want to hear something.

Second of all, on the post to the newer posters, which I didn't even create, that was not meant as an attack, it was a request. I was also trying to do it in a joking way. If the term I used offended you, I'm sorry. It's not the first time it's been used on here and probably won't be the last.

However, since the post made was intended for newer posters asking them not to "do this or that", should the entire thread be viewed as an attack on them?

Second of all, you justify your attack on me because you ASSUMED I was just attacking new people, which I wasn't. I jumped on INgrl, because she attacked a group of people, which I took it as I was included since she didn't specify and I was the second person to respond to her thread. I thought her behavior was totally uncalled for and I was sticking up for people. I felt she read way too much into stuff and jumped all over everyone without bothering to even ask what was going on. So, you in turn attacked me because you assumed I was attacking people. Do you see the pattern here? You seem to be coming across like I'm wrong for doing it and trying to get a point across, and so is everyone else, like IAAL, but you seem to be coming across like you're the one in the right. At least, that's the way I'm taking it. So what is it? A double standard?

Third of all, I think IAAL has damn good reasons for acting the way he does, sometimes, not all the time. I'm pretty sure he has his reasons though, even if we don't always understand all of them. Hell, I'm starting to become more like him all the time. Oh my God, did I just say that out loud?

Fourth, you wanna know how you sound stressed? Just look at your last question. And he's right. You are going to stay stressed. You are stressed to some degree, whether you want to admit it or not. Everyone on this planet is stressed in some shape form or fashion. It's called life.

Fifth, I don't know why people keep missing my points. I guess no one can come across the same way to everyone. There are always going to be people out there who don't understand where you're coming from. I know other people understood my point, I just don't get why people like you and INgrl don't. The least you could do however, in order to avoid crap like this is to ask before you act on impulse and assume ****. I know people have bad days and can't always do that every time but if people would make an effort, it sure would help a hell of a lot.

Once again, I want to emphasize, I did not attack anyone. I enjoy helping the newer people as well as others. The whole point was missed. If the term offended you, all I can say is I'm sorry but I ain't the first one to use the term and won't be the last. If anyone took what I said the wrong way, I apologize but there was a point behind it..just a missed one. Like I said before, I was making a joke out of it anyway. Guess you and maybe some others didn't get that. Well all I can say is sorry but you also should have asked.

Now, however you want to take this post is on you. I'm just sitting here calmly typing this. You wanna get pissed off, fine, you want to simmer down, that's fine too. I tried to explain things the best I could and I'm done apologizing and trying to make peace with everyone. I've done all the apologizing I'm going to do on this subject. Hopefully everyone is on the same page now and I won't have to explain anything else cuz I'm pretty sure I'm done explaining too. If no one gets it this time around, then you probably won't get it at all. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering. I think this stress and sleep deprivation thing is getting to me.

I AM SO TOTELLY CONFUSED HEAH!!!!

Well, I am sooooo totally confused. I'm obviously not forum poster material. I posted two messages on another board, one was mine, one was my neighbors, over a period of about 5 days.
After the second post- which, is a situation totally unlike my own, I was called a TROLL, SPY, Psychotic, and other names I don't even have keys on my board to type! People there told me I was trying to SCAM them...... ahem.... how do you scam someone on a message board? Anyway, long story short, I prefer not to waste my time or anyone elses. I just come to these boards, ask a question and move on. I didn't realize before now that I was supposed to include my life's history- which is pretty basic in the first place. I mean, does the situation REALLY matter if it is just a simple question?

Either way, thanx all, and IAAL...... who'se post was the nicest you've read in a long time from them?? MUAH?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">