• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iree0711

I was in a very popular tax establishment to fill out some papers to get my tax information released on lined paper so that I could start some school paperwork. And after I left and got back home, I get a txt msg on my phone stating: Hello, I couldn't tell you because I was being taped and recored, but I just wanted to let you know that you peaked my interest. Signed [the name of the tax representative] from [the tax establishment]. What should I do about this if the person keeps trying to contact me?

LdiJ

I was in a very popular tax establishment to fill out some papers to get my tax information released on lined paper so that I could start some school paperwork. And after I left and got back home, I get a txt msg on my phone stating: Hello, I couldn't tell you because I was being taped and recored, but I just wanted to let you know that you peaked my interest. Signed [the name of the tax representative] from [the tax establishment]. What should I do about this if the person keeps trying to contact me?
That honestly isn't a tax question.

Tell the person to leave you alone if they contact you again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">