• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Help for starting a new online business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

funknuts

What is the name of your state?PA

im starting a new online retail business. i know i only have to charge tax on customers living in the state my business is in. when do you have to pay the state the tax? once a month? every few months? and Do i total up all the tax i charged and end the state that amount? for example( if i collect $100 of tax I send taht entire amount to the state right?). thanks any answer is appreciated.

Snipes5

Take a trip down to your local city hall, or better yet give them a call. They probably have packets of information with all the details just for people like you, and may even send it to you, saving you the trip.

This info is naturally state-specific, and may even vary by county within the state, due to county sales taxes and so forth.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">