• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Strategies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

christopher9

Hi,

Can housing providers become members of any real estate association? If so, will the association offer advice on tax strategies?

Hi,

Can housing providers become members of any real estate association? If so, will the association offer advice on tax strategies?
I don't know that there's any reason you couldn't join any association that would allow you to join. Any services offered by that association would depend upon the association, but they should tell you up front what services they offer. I'm dubious, however, about a real estate association providing tax advice. They may refer you to CPAs tax attorneys and CPAs who have advised their members in the past, but I doubt that they would personally give you specific tax advice, for reasons of professional ethics.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">