• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

taxes for a home business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hit55brooks

What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania
I started a sports memorabilia business selling them over the internet. I registered with the state and will be getting my resale license soon. I'm doing all the work myself and am hiring no employees and im doing it from home. I did not have to register for a Tax ID number so i am using my social security number instead. i have the sale tax figured out on when i have to pay that.

I was told that at tax season i will have to report how much i made for the year and they will take out FICA and all the other taxes that get taken out from a normal pay check. does that get taken out of my entire revenue? or out of my profit after all my expense were paid? Also is that correct that it will get taken out at tax season?

Is there anything else I will have to pay tax wise or anything else would be really appreciated.

thanks a lot

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">